Note : Only candidates that are willing to migrate themselves to Australia and Canada may apply.
A fortune 500 company, with offices based in Australia and Canada are looking for telecommunication engineer. The company is offering a handsome salary package of $150k+ to suitable candidates, with a minimum work experience of 5 years under their belt.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The client is looking for a well-qualified applicant and will be responsible for taking care of-
- Day-to-day functioning of the organization’s telecommunication engineering needs.
- Dealing with electrical, electronic activities and systems.
- Solving problems according to the situations and give appropriate solution with telecommunication knowledge including ISDN (integrated services digital network) communication standards, analog, T1, T2, SONET (Synchronous Optical Networking) and ATM (asynchronous transfer mode).
- Inspecting and servicing telecommunication devices in frequent intervals of time.
- Designing and creating devices for telecommunication systems.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|