Under the supervision of the Manager, Corporate Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for the administrative and logistics coordination component of contract training and public offerings as required at CNAQ. This includes but is not limited to:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide client servicing including: (1) liaise with representatives of companies and other organizations regarding dedicated contract offerings as well as public offerings as required including in CPD and/or Corporate Calendars regarding student assessments, application forms, scheduling, prior to the start of a training delivery; for post-delivery, provide invoicing, attendance forms, evaluations, students/program status, certification documentation, and other records and documentation as required as well as booking available seats; and (2) communicate with individuals regarding course, program and/or CPD activity content, schedule, registration process and booking;
• Provide logistics planning, organization, coordination and problem-solving to meet individual and/or corporate calendar client needs including liaise with department administration related to invoicing, and/or instructors including third party vendors as well as suppliers, e.g. caterers andother vendors, update CS Activity Calendar on Sharepoint, onsite and conduct offsite training venue assessments, and other coordination and logistics support involved training delivery on-site or off-site.
• Book classrooms through appropriate departmental contacts as necessary.
• Liaise with Program Development and Registrar’s Office about student registrations, class setups, problem-solving and queries/reports for CS to ensure and student records are accurate, complete and available in the PeopleSoft System.
• Participate in meetings and liaise with School personnel as required to support the planning, organization, implementation and evaluation for specific programs, e.g. School of Health Science accredited CPD Program for Health Care Practitioners, and others as required
• Liaise with other internal departments including Finance, IT and Facilities as required for planning, coordination and logistics of delivery of training, e.g. courses, programs, and CPD activities, as well as other CS services and events.
• Develop and prepare surveys, projections, statistics, evaluation summaries, incident reports and other reports as required
• Update and maintain Co-ordinator Checklists and Workflow Processes and recommend improvements
• Update and maintain appropriate client sales and contract administration databases, e-mail distribution lists for marketing and promotional purposes, internal databases, CS website, program evaluation summaries,
• Assist Business Development Specialists in the development of contract and related documents as well as entry of budgets in Peoplesoft when requested.
• Respond to requests for information from outside agencies and potential clients.
• Participate in and contributes to departmental reports and meetings including but not limited to new initiatives, strategic business plan, budget planning, P & L statement reviews and forecasts
• Perform any other related tasks as required.
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان