Test Automation Architect – $30/hr (Work from Home) – Crossover
Are you an expert in Test Automation? Do you pride yourself in being 10 times more productive than the typical test architect? Are you interested in earning $60K USD, living anywhere in the world, while working for a leading technology company? If you are eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world, than this role is for you.
Aurea is partnering with Crossover to fill this position. Crossover specializes in finding and managing the talent in today’s global workforce and will help you through the recruiting process.
Aurea enables global enterprises to create transformative experiences for their end customers across a range of industries including retail, travel & hospitality, insurance, energy, life sciences, and insurance. Aurea products enable companies to build, execute, monitor, and optimize the end-to-end customer journey across multiple channels and touchpoints to accelerate growth through an excellent customer experience. Aurea serves over 2,000 customers worldwide.
We are seeking a technical guru who thrives in solving complex problems for customers with high expectations. The position is a great fit for someone who takes a truly hands-on approach to product development, design and engineering. It's a great opportunity to secure a high-impact technical lead role in a rapidly-growing global software company that is expanding both organically and through acquisitions. The opportunity to grow and address new challenges is infinite, as the acquisition of several new products and customer bases every year creates interesting learning opportunities for motivated professionals who strive to craft value in their work and grow personally.
We offer a fast-paced environment where you will play a dynamic technical leadership role. You will be responsible for developing test automation solutions to complex systems, establishing and implementing automated testing strategies and being a hands-on peer leader of top development resources. As the owner of the technical solution, you will understand the current large enterprise product automation frameworks and identify the opportunities for optimization and improvements such as multi-threading. Contributions to the team involve resolving challenging issues with complex automation tasks/requirements. You will work with existing SMEs to understand their expertise developed over the years and become the go-to person for the teams.
– Responsible for automation infrastructure that will integrate development activities with tools for metric collection and reporting
– Set definitions and guidelines for subsystem, integration, regression and exploratory tests.
– You will be developing expertise in our Test Automation design and implementation.
– Bringing to bear your broad technology capabilities and maintaining a level of excitement in using various technologies to architect, develop, and iteratively deploy Test Automation.
– Obtaining an expert level understanding of our current product environments and the use of our products.
– Maintaining an excellent understanding of our current automation frameworks and bringing continuous improvements.
– Solving day-to-day issues/challenges faced by the large automation teams and becoming a go-to person for any automation help.
– Monitoring overall test execution and deep dive into the failures and work with the teams to get them fixed.
– Creating solution architecture for new automation frameworks as required.
– Personally accountable for resolution of the most technically challenging issues
– Ensuring our customers are supremely confident in the advantages and quality of our product and solution, and the technical services you lead to deliver them.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Test Automation Architect – $30/hr (Work from Home) – Crossover بكل سهولة الان مجانا.