Testing Coordinator – Al Ahsa Female Campus – Niagara College KSA – NC KSA
Niagara College, widely regarded as one of Canada’s most innovative applied learning post-secondary institutions, has expanded its international reach through five satellite campuses located in Saudi Arabia. With a strategic focus on developing “world-ready and work-ready” graduates, the campuses specialize in delivering a number of diploma programs in the areas of Tourism, Event Management, Hospitality, Business, Occupational Health & Safety, Graphic Design, IT, and a Foundation Program for English language development.
Applications are invited for the position of Testing Coordinator, Niagara College Saudi Arabia, Al Ahsa female campus. Reporting to the Associate Principal, Academic, the Testing Coordinator performs the scheduling functions and shall assist in the effective operation of the office of Academic Services. The incumbent will be responsible for the operation and administration of all scheduling matters and for the accurate scheduling of all programs and maintaining accurate scheduling records. This person shall provide statistics related to programs and scheduled sections. In addition, the incumbent shall provide the admission, registration and assessment officers with data needed to perform their job effectively.
This position has duration of 12 months, with the possibility of renewal.
The anticipated start date of this position will be as soon as possible.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Assist in registration and admission services
– Coordinate the placement testing for new students/intake and ensure that the test scores are recorded on the student information system (Acadox)
– Provide and interpret results to students, parents, and staff when necessary
– Ensure that all testing records are well maintained and meet the standards as required by the external and internal verifiers
– Operate all scheduling matters and maintain scheduling records
– Provide regular reports and statistics related to the academic programs enrolment
– Input data into the system
– Liaise with academic departments and chairs regarding scheduling and student enrolment
– Participate in activities related to course scheduling and maintaining course databases
– Coordinate all facets of test booking and registration for the ABMS system, PET, Capstone, Mock test, certificates, certificates replacements, name accuracy changes, etc.
– Ensure the integrity and completion of student names and test scores across all the external portals (ABMS, TETEC/Cambridge, CIT, etc.)
– Assist with documenting processes for on campus testing and Interpret testing procedures regulations for students and campus personnel
– Participate in the creation of promotional, training and informational materials regarding on campus
– Execute the operation and administration of all testing matters alongside the academic chairs
||Alahsa, Saudi Arabia
||Teaching and Academics
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Testing Coordinator – Al Ahsa Female Campus – Niagara College KSA – NC KSA بكل سهولة الان مجانا.