Tetra Project Manager – Enterprise Services – Vodafone Qatar
We’re one company, one team and one brand. You’ll be working for one of the Top 15 brands in the world and the world's largest Telecommunications provider. We are made up of many different people and cultures and we celebrate our diversity and our local roots. We ensure local culture is reflected in what we do – both internally and in the marketplace.
We connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing super-fast network speeds to smartphones, providing ‘unified communications’ through fixed solutions, making the lives of farmers easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. From our diverse workforce to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here.
You shall be responsible for driving the Tetra project deliveries from Vodafone and complex multi-domain solution deliveries and programs with the requirement to manage cross-functional teams.
You will coordinate the Tetra delivery with all parties involved and provide guidance to team members.
You will also develop and lead the implementation of new enterprise infrastructure in-building fixed and mobility and provide the involvement and coordination of the wider technology team, the business and vendors.
Your Responsibilities will include :
• Monitor/manage project schedule, costs and quality; Manage the vendor interface between subcontractor and the fibre connectivity service vendor.
• Support the agreed project change control procedure to keep it within the approved scope, cost, and timeline.
• Mitigates project risks and resolves issues on a timely basis and escalate whenever needed; Manage and resolve technical and design issue between the various partners.
• Record and track all project delays with clear supportive evidence to assure accountability and ownership for each delay; Maintain a repository of all project-related documents for use throughout the project, for historical reference, and for audits.
• Be experienced in telecom technologies like microwave, TETRA, fibre technologies, etc
• Perform vendor management and project control in addition to assuring timely and accurate status reporting to all project stakeholders, including regular schedule and cost tracking; Support vendor payment approval process and invoicing process towards the customer.
• Assure customer requirements are met through all-over the project life cycle and identify customer dependencies; Confirm the acceptance criteria with customer and assure successful service delivery and service acceptance by customer.
• Evaluate any project change request, perform proper assessment, share the outcome with the PM / change control board and highlight related opportunities and risks with needed assumptions.
• Manage the development of the operations manual and creation of closeout documentation and get it signed-off by the customer.
• Weekly reporting to steer the subcontractor and address customer dependencies.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Tetra Project Manager – Enterprise Services – Vodafone Qatar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.