Track Installation Superintendent – Alstom
Purpose of the Job
Track Superintendent is responsible for assisting the Construction management to plan, lead, and coordinate the work of employees in their daily assignments in order to deliver a turnkey light rail project in Lusail Qatar.
Mission & Responsibilities
To enforce, manage and follow up the Trackwork Construction & Tests activities optimizing the QCD Objectives and achieving HSE requirements.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Assist the Management team to Plan, monitor and coordinate construction activities ensuring safe, cost-effective, high quality performance, including field supervision;
• Enforce provisions of Labor Agreements ensuring communication of same to employees;
• Provide technical support to Track Teams;
• Interface with other Sub System teams as required;
• Deliver Safety/ working method briefings as required and conduct regular Safety Audits;
• Assist in the Investigation of on-the-job accidents/incidents for cause and prevention;
• Take all necessary steps to maintain a safe working environment;
• Review and record individual employee attendance records;
• Review time and payroll reports for accuracy;
• Monitor material usage and material reports to ensure proper inventory control;
• Review Vehicle Fleet records for accuracy and usage;
• Conduct training sessions on technical and Safety issues as required;
• Attend Company meetings as required.
Key Performance Indicators
• KPI n°1 OTD daily site reports
• KPI n°2 OTD timesheets
• KPI n°3 OTD construction activities
• KPI n°4 HSE reports
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Track Installation Superintendent – Alstom بكل سهولة الان مجانا.