Trade Marketing Manager – Batook Holding
The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring all trade marketing plans are deployed across markets according to the established brand guidelines. He will be looked upon to manage any brand activation that occurs in the market, as well as forecast sales volume for all activities. He is also responsible for establishing relationships with the sales teams in the respective markets to ensure flawless execution. As a key responsibility the trade marketing manager must ensure the coordination of stock availability between the supply chain & distributors.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Plan & Execute trade marketing plans and strategies for each product line across the aligned sales channels (assortment by channel, POS materials production & distribution, promotions & trade drives, planogram development ).
– Provide competitive intelligence by regular market visits conducting and environmental scan and recommend development needs and new opportunities to the Marketing Manager in line with the agreed strategy for the respective market.
– Analyse the effectiveness of trade marketing activities by regular market visits & ensure that the aligned plans are being adhered to in the respective countries.
– Establish relationships with agencies that will assist in the deployment of activations or brand visual guidelines in the respective markets.
– Prepare the activity & promotion calendar.
– Ensure the effective cascade of the plans to the sales teams for the respective countries.
– Manage the execution of the activation ideas in line with the marketing plans in order to drive the brand below the line. Set KPI’s for the activities in alignment with the marketing team reporting back in case of shortfalls.
– Ensure the brand visual guidelines are adhered to across all markets, clarifying where required the brand merchandizing guidelines to the respective distribution partners.
– Prepare information materials to assist the Marketing Manager for internal meetings, as well as input into the Brand Marketing Plan process as well as the periodical management reviews.
– Monitor the effectiveness of sales initiatives & promotions & report on deficiencies in order to improve the overall competitive position of the brands within the respective markets.
– Develop the monthly sales forecast by SKU in alignments with the marketing manager & sales teams. Communicate and align the forecast within the agreed timeframe with the supply chain team.
– Ensure stock availability in markets by leading the coordination between the distributors/sales teams and the supply chain team in Batook.
– Where an OOS situation is present on critical SKU’s the trade marketing manager must highlight the same as loss of sale, ensuring that the forecast accuracy is corrected for the following periods.
– Develop the pipeline fill in plans for new innovations & align this plan with other departments (Marketing & Sales).
– Develop the relationships with trade marketing counterparts within the distribution partners in order to leverage the existing infrastructures of the organizations to drive the brands impact in market.
||Dammam, Saudi Arabia
||Marketing and PR
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Trade Marketing Manager – Batook Holding بكل سهولة الان مجانا.