• Deliver Body repair & Paint training programs according to program objectives. The responsibilities will extend to grading skills for technicians’ career development, maintenance of training equipment, conducting demonstrations, overseeing shop activities, practical testing, cognitive testing, evaluation and feedback of program effectiveness.
• Actively promote through training the 5S a safe and clean working environment, monitor, and review, implement occupational health and safety, operational standards to comply with legislation.
• Develop training content, plan, schedule and implement programs that comprehensively cover areas of skills from panel repairs to body alignment and from preparation to spraying and quality control.
• Ensure training provided reflects improvement in productivity & efficiency, consistent delivery of repair quality in every stage of work flow to the highest standards through regular inspection, feedback and failure analysis.
• Maintain equipment and areas used for training, training materials and coordinate upkeep with the training manager and shop team leaders.
• Maintain technicians’ training and performance records and analyze individual’s training and development needs.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|