TRAINER – The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Standard function description:
– Supporting all training activities
– In charge of specific projects / files of the structure / dept independently
– Helps supervising staff
– Contributes to PFR
– Contributes to training evaluations
– To report to hierarchy on best practices and points to be addressed and identified during training courses.
– Contributes to written reporting
– Planning and Development
– Runs or contributes to Learning/Training needs analysis
– Runs or contributes to evaluating Learning/training events
– Conducts Institutional or non-institutional courses in Jordan or in other countries covered by LnD Amman.
– Conducts/contributes to training output evaluations.
– Contributes to the preparation of candidates to various training programmes.
– Contributes to the tutoring of "on the job learning activities" when needed.
– Elaborates or contribute to elaborating distance learning material
– Assists the department in setting up seminars and special training events.
– Coordinates the implementation of the working in the ICRC course by training relays.
– Contributes to the organisation of courses: (Invitation letters, approvals related to criteria, preparation messages, programmes, messages inviting resource persons and follow-up messages)
– independently runs training events from A to Z
– Invites resource persons
– Adapts and/or designs certain modules and exercises to most suitably fit the context and operational activities.
– Assists with planning schedules and dates for courses
– Helps identify and invite resource persons
– Helps the process of training needs assessment and evaluation in different delegations of the regions that LnD covers.
Supervision / liaison
– Liaises with training relays from the region concerning the follow up on general activities, courses held number of participants training requests, planning and reporting.
– Follow up on the tasks with welcome service necessary for courses organization.
– Produces courses' completion reports
– Contributes to reports of training network meetings
– Submits Authorisation of Expenditure requests when required
Be aware of the delegations objectives and activities
Understand the three components of the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement
Apply the security rules at all times
Respect and observe the staff regulations of the ICRC in Jordan.
The employee may be asked to perform other duties not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other departments when and if necessary.
||Training and Development
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة TRAINER – The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.