Skip to content
Training and Development Officer – Dragon Recruiting
List of Duties:
- Design and development of company-wide talent management frameworks.
- Lead internal clients’ engagements that align talent management objectives with corporate goals and provide positive operational outcomes.
- Identifying training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with Department Managers and Group Human Resources Departments.
- Working closely with Department Heads in order to fulfill successfully manpower requirements.
- Managing the talent pool process of high potential employees (identification and selection of talent, development, entry / exit criteria) for the business using approved standardized approach, tools, and templates.
- Development of internal pipeline talent in functions/sectors.
- Facilitate and manage succession plan communications with senior executives
- Liaise with Department Managers to implement consistent and current role profiles using standard templates incorporating full competency model.
- Apply talent management expertise to develop policies, processes and programs for talent pipeline development and resourcing.
- Prepare process maps, job descriptions, position statements, key results areas, key performance indicators and competencies for the various positions.
- Adheres to the contents of the Company’s overall internal procedures and policies.
- Ensure E learning program is well maintained and training are delivered accordingly.
- Generate weekly report for training plan and outcome.
- Ensure all employees are actively completing their training path.
- Miscellaneous tasks within the scope of work, as assigned by the direct manager
||Training and Development
التقدم للوظيفة الان
تعليقك علي الوظيفة