Training and Development Officer
BASIC FUNCTION AND SCOPE:
– To support the HR Manager through the provision of training and development services, to ensure the business improves capability of all its employees to increase profitability and effectiveness.
– To support the HR Manager in shaping the learning and development strategy, formulating an annual plan, ensuring the delivery of high quality programmes enabling our commitment to quality, service and employee engagement.
– To lead the employee engagement programmes across the business, unlock the potential of the performance management process and support talent acquisition.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Learning and Development
– Delivery of effective induction training for all new starters, facilitating their transition from on-boarding to fully operational in their areas, supporting the employee and line manager, all areas of the business.
– Undertake regular training needs assessments at all levels and functions of the business to provide analysis on training and development requirements and apply appropriate interventions.
– Design and deliver training courses and facilitate workshops to meet identified skills gaps based on operational needs and training needs analysis. E.g soft skills, people management, service and sales.
– Providing sales up-skill training and refreshers to enable staff to deal with all aspects of service and sales, specific attention towards our sales associates and their line managers.
– Ensure that coaching solutions are provided to support staff further following their performance appraisals, specifically operational support staff, sales advisory to Manager level.
– Provide feedback and support to team members and their line managers to ensure improvement in skills sets has been achieved.
– Support the HR Manager in the creation of a dedicated internal training and development programme for sales associates, supervisor and managers.
Performance Management Process
– Driver of ‘Realise’ (performance management appraisal process) across the business. Continuous improvement of the process and its delivery through line managers and employees.
– To enhance the employee experience through the creation of bespoke personal development plans and mentorship to line managers.
– Support managers with capability reviews in line with their employee performance development plans (PDP’s).
– Facilitate and deliver FWT annual employee engagement survey, working in consultation with line Managers and assist in formulating action plans.
– Follow up and evaluate actions plans and recommend areas for improving and increasing levels of engagement
– Support the recruitment of employees, specifically applying assessment process’s that eventually enhance candidate onboarding experiencing.
Providing overall assistance in leading the HR function in the realms of employee engagement, talent development and talent acquisition.
– Provide advice and counsel to managers and staff regarding development and managing capability
– Be a lead Ambassador of the HR Department at all times.
– Excellence in Relationship Management and being Politically savvy
– Must have a sense of humor and passion for dealing with people
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Training and Development
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Training and Development Officer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.