Our Corporate Office is looking for competent Training Specialists with outstanding capability to be responsible for performing training needs assessments, delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
Focus on building relationships with customers via the effective training of staff from new joiners to store & area manager level on skills that includes but not limited to selling, product knowledge, company initiatives and visual merchandising.
- Liaising with Training team on the training needs for all employees, Area and Store Managers,
- Conducts training on- and off-site to both employee groups and/ or Store and Area Managers.
- Participating in monitoring / measuring / following-up with the T&D Manager on Career Development and Training Programs
- Overseeing delivery of training to new hires ensuring quality, applicability and timeliness
- Maintaining attendance and learning records, as well as weekly feedback on site visits and trainee progress.
- Conducting In-house / Customized Training Courses / Workshops when (and if) necessary.
Education and Experience
- minimum of 3 years in training is a must
- Experience in the management and coordination of training activities
- Bachelor degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
- HR Related certifications in Training is a plus
- Fashion retailer experience is a plus
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|