Transport Assistant – ACTED
The Transport Assistant is managed by the Country Logistics Manager.
He/she (hereafter referred to as he) is responsible for the fleet management, related to the Amman capital office in line with ACTED Logistics guidelines.
• Vehicle request and allocation as per standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Receive email requests for transport, allocate these with available drivers and send confirmation emails
• Receive vehicle requests via phone, and be the focal point for all transport bookings.
• Create a weekly schedule for all drivers for transport requests, including booking in airport drop offs, pickups and personal trips.
• Monitor and check driver log books, and report discrepancies.
2. Fleet and Fuel Management
• To ensure proper utilization, maintenance and follow up of the ACTED fleet, as per ACTED procedures;
• To control and manage the cost of the fleet (fuel, maintenance and repairs);
• Ensure that the fleet database is updated and accurate;
• Provide monthly reports and analysis to Capital Office and Area Coordination;
• Regularly review and cross check fleet movements against the fleet database;
• Ensure a monthly roster is prepared for all fleet staff and monitor overtime;
• Ensure that regular vehicle maintenance is undertaken with the rental company.
• Accountable for the overall compliance with the fleet management procedures;
• Vehicle use and safety procedures (first aid, spares etc.);
• Supervision of fleet team; Set up system, implement documents and procedures & develop forms when necessary
3. Asset management:
The logistic assistant may be required to assist in asset management as below:
• Label and log assets and other property
• Data input into the asset database
• Assist with asset filing needs
• Check staff guest houses and report on property if needed.
• To create and update regularly the logistical folders per project.
• To assist in administrative tasks as required, scanning, copying etc.
• To update the folders regularly and ensure that all procurement documents are collected with high attention on transparency and ACTED FLAT guidelines
Nature of the job
• Working hours are determined with the contract however in practice are variable depending upon the needs of the project. Working hours can range from 6am until 6pm, seven days per week, can be on a shift or fixed pattern. Working hours can extended before or after these hours if required in exceptional circumstances.
• Working days can include public holidays. Although no staff is required to work during this period the needs remain and flexibility is appreciated.
• Finger printing is used to monitor the attendance of staff. Staff who do not finger print in on time or at all can be subject to disciplinary procedures.
• Staff roles are defined in the ToR however staff can be required to fulfil other roles or duties according to the operational or strategic needs of the programme. These duties can be defined by any line manager, FLATS manager PM, Co-ordination.
• The employee may be required to support other bases in Zaatari, Azraq or Mafraq. Transport to bases will be provided.
||Logistics and Transportation
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Transport Assistant – ACTED بكل سهولة الان مجانا.