Urgent ! Financial Analyst – Budgeting & Forecasting
This is an excellent opportunity for a Saudi citizen to join the Dammam head office of a market leading Saudi group. Working with a highly experienced Financial Planning and Analysis Manager you will use your finance skills and knowledge to support the management team with the production of information relating to the performance of the business.
Key duties will include;
• Produce accurate and constructive financial analysis within the scope of FP&A responsibilities, formulate recommendations and communicate them to the Group profit and cost centres
• Ad hoc projects carried out by FP&A Department
• Prepare, coordinate and carry out business processes related to the Annual Budget, Rolling Forecast and Strategic Plan of the Group.
• Provide support in improving, automating and documenting processes for Strategic Planning, budgeting and forecasting of the Group and its affiliates.
• Perform variance analysis on various Group financial and operational KPI and coordinate the communication cycle with the relevant Group cost and portfolios managers.
You will need a good knowledge of budgeting and forecasting and have a pro-active approach. Ability to interact with senior staff in a professional and effective manner and good problem analysis and solving skills.
||Dammam, Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Urgent ! Financial Analyst – Budgeting & Forecasting بكل سهولة الان مجانا.