• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
• Check each transaction is balanced at the end of duty.
• Issue receipts refunds, credits or change due to customers.
• Receive payment by cash, credit cards, vouchers or automatic debits.
• Maintain clear and orderly checkout areas.
• Establish or identify prices of goods, service or admission and tabulate bills using the system cash register or price scanners.
• Compute and record totals of transactions on daily basis.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|