VAT Consultant – Future Careers Middle East
On behalf of a global multinational organisation we are seeking a VAT Consultant to be based in their Riyadh head office.
Reporting to the Manager, Financial Reporting & Profit Consulting.
Your main responsibilities will be to analyse and interpret tax regulations and prepare required tax reports so that the organisation meets its tax obligations and objectives.
• Successful implementation of VAT with coordination with all concerned parties.
• Maintain controls by adhering to the accounting department’s policies and procedures and ensure Tax practices are in compliance with Kingdom of Saudi Arabia financial reporting statutes, standards and financial reporting best practices
• Review and monitor custom duties and excise duties in line with the law and regulations
• Reconcile accounts, post journal entries, and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and reporting schedules so that the organization has a full and accurate statement of its financial position related to the Tax.
• Process Tax related payments to ensure they are processed accurately and on time (e.g. WHT monthly payment, filing of WHT returns, VAT returns, etc.)
• Review invoices entries in the system, ensure all payments have the necessary approvals and signatures, prepare reconciliation checks, and process payments as per the company policies & procedures and the third party contract agreement.
• Monitor and resolve issues relating to approvals, record discrepancies (if any), billing discrepancies and incorrect information on the accounts related to taxation
• Conduct day-to-day transactional processing and reporting on taxation. This includes the accurate posting of all tax related entries
• Researching, analysing and interpreting changing tax legislation in both inside the kingdom and internationally
• Monitor the tax liability related to WHT, VAT and Zakat on monthly basis
• Working with tax laws in the Kingdom and update the changes (if any) to the management.
• Compile, verify, and analyse financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making financial decisions. These reports may include monthly VAT liabilities, WHT returns, VAT returns, regulatory reports and filings
• Communicate and report status of pending critical payments to ensure management's awareness of delays affecting the company’s operations and incurred financial liabilities.
• Prepare period-end closing transactions (monthly/quarterly/annually)
• Coordinate projects involving internal and external audits to ensure that they have appropriate access to information and people within the organization
• Keep abreast of any changes in taxation regulation or principles inside the kingdom and internationally.
• Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well informed of developments, knowledge and innovation in relevant field of expertise
• Further develop expertise through off the job training activities and involvement in more complex tasks and projects
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing
||Retail/Wholesale; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
||India; Sri Lanka; Malaysia; Singapore
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة VAT Consultant – Future Careers Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.