VETERINARY DOCTOR – Star Services
• Perform surgical operations on wounded animals
• Spay & neuter stray animals
• Vaccinate animals for diseases and infections
• Treat and dress wounds
• Prescribe medications for pets
• Conduct research on disease prevention and medical advancements
• Operate medical equipment used for treatment
• Educate pet owners on proper care for wounded animals
• Attend medical conferences and seminars
• Collaborate with other veterinarians for medical procedures
• Continue learning to stay up to date on best practices for medicine
• Examine animals to detect and determine the nature of diseases or injuries.
Treat sick or injured animals by prescribing medication, setting bones, dressing wounds, or performing surgery.
• Inoculate animals against various diseases such as rabies and distemper.
Collect body tissue, feces, blood, urine, or other body fluids for examination and analysis.
Operate diagnostic equipment such as radiographic and ultrasound equipment, and interpret the resulting images.
• Advise animal owners regarding sanitary measures, feeding, and general care necessary to promote health of animals.
Educate the public about diseases that can be spread from animals to humans.
Train and supervise workers who handle and care for animals.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
||India; Sri Lanka; Philippines; Pakistan
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة VETERINARY DOCTOR – Star Services بكل سهولة الان مجانا.