As a Vice President of Professional Services your mission is to manage a team of IT professionals that will provide expert techno-functional consulting services to telecommunications and enterprise software companies.
We are looking for a seasoned leader with extensive experience in delivering customized solutions to telecommunications and enterprise software companies by managing the implementation of professional services projects.
- Evaluate, design, build, and integrate, solutions based on customer’s requirements
- Increase utilization of the “Factory” model lead by the SVP
- Create and manage project plans to help customers implement our software and services (includes activities such as kickoffs, implementation monitoring, data integration, planning/forecasting, SOW’s creation)
- Hire, train and manage a team of IT professionals.
- Be able to define metrics to measure your team’s performance using our own software-based tool to improve processes, staffing, and productivity in order to deliver customer success on every project while achieving productivity improvements of 25% QoQ
- Continually assess the extent to which each customer is realizing the full potential of their engagement with our software and services, working with them to increase value over time
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology; Computer/Software; Telecommunications|
|Monthly Salary:||US $30,000|