VP of Student Enrollment – Al Khawarizmi International College
Purpose of the Job:
The VP of Student Enrollment is a senior official within the College, providing leadership and guidance to the University’s Admissions, Marketing and Public relations units and is accountable for achieving or overachieving student enrollment objectives and KPIs. The VP of SE is responsible for the success of all units under Student Enrollment and high level contributions to the Senior Leadership Team, while ensuring effective management and regulatory compliance of all SE units.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide vision, leadership, mentorship, and management for the admissions, marketing and public relations unit managers and personnel.
• Guide unit managers under Student Enrolment in setting objectives and strategies in line with the College’s Vision and Mission and ensure achievement of all objectives and KPIs related to Student Enrolment.
• Ensure that enrollment strategies are coherently developed and implemented effectively across the units, with clear performance targets, run rates, and accurate forecasting.
• Prepare and guide preparation of budget plans for the department taking market trends forecasts and approved department strategies and ensure compliance with approved budgets.
• Understand campus and industry trends and develop business strategies and tactics to respond to market changes.
• Ensure and maintain full compliance with all accreditation and regulatory requirements.
• Influence effective, high level coordination and collaboration within the division and with other departments and personnel as needed.
• Develop and maintain relationships and communication lines with department heads, program chairs and other stakeholders ensure that operations of your units are running successfully.
• Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of promotional materials, exhibits, and promotion programs and marketing campaigns.
• Oversee print and electronic communications, customer and industry event participation, web and online marketing strategy, competitive assessment, customer insight and sales campaign effectiveness and distribution and campaign and event management.
• Analyze and/or ensure effective analysis of new business opportunities including feasibility studies and proposal development to support new market initiatives, new expansion markets and site locations.
• Plan or ensure the planning and coordination of public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
• Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
• Actively participate with high level contributions to the SLT.
• Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
• Represent the College at various community, public events and/or business meetings.
• Recognize and value the benefits of the diversity of people, ideas and cultures.
• Exert and form relationships with various members of the media, government, and public, directors generate new business opportunities.
• Develop and execute strategies that are intended to create and uphold a positive public image for the College’s target audience.
• Ensure effective management of customer services, call operations and reception as a marketing component.
• Ensures all operations and decision making are held with high integrity and in line with ethical practices, state laws and the College’s policies.
• Master’s Degree prefferbly in Marketing or Business Administration or related field.
• Professional certifications in Marketing and/or in Higher Education Admissions is preferrable as well.
• A minimum of seven years of professional experience in Marketing and/or Admissions in higher education/ educational institutions with at least four years’ experience in a senior management position in Marketing and/or Admissions.
Competencies and attributes:
• Strong leadership skills in dynamic environments.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to take initiative and to deploy a proactive approach
• Ability to apply a systematic approach in managing the department.
• Team Player/collegial.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Very good negotiation and conflict management skills.
• Ability to deal with stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
• High integrity and ethics.
• Strong interpersonal intelligence and self-awareness.
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity/appreciation for diversity.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة VP of Student Enrollment – Al Khawarizmi International College بكل سهولة الان مجانا.