Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Specialist – Kuwait Finance House
The primary objectives of the Security Vulnerability and Penetration Tester Specialist are to deliver and enhance various security services provided to both internal and external services.
The services include technical security assessments of applications and infrastructure, security design reviews as well as risk assessments. This is a hands-on role, requiring technical skills from the hardware to the application layer.
– Perform application and infrastructure penetration tests, as well as physical security review and social engineering tests for our global clients.
– Review and define requirements for information security solutions.
– Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications).
– Participate in Security Assessments of networks, systems and applications
– Work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Specialist – Kuwait Finance House بكل سهولة الان مجانا.