Warehouse and Parts Manager – Matgr
Stock control involves:
• Maintain inventory control and proper stock levels that ensure the department’s profitability.
• Analyze the movement of parts and Identify fast vs slow movers.
• Have an essential and efficient contribution in all stock counts for all periodic levels.
• Avoid the costs of overstock and slow moving inventory.
• Sales Plan for Overstock inventory.
• Works and co-operate with the after-sales department manager, and accounting to maintain efficient turnover of the parts required.
Ordering and pricing
Parts ordering and pricing involve:
• Order parts and follow up with foreign trade dep. the delivery schedules.
• Maintain an efficient stock management system (special orders, returns of parts, urgent orders, seasonal orders…).
• Obtain Parts from various sources from domestic Market (Local manufacturer, dealer).
• Set competitive prices which generate sufficient gross profit and Customer satisfaction.
• Keeps the parts pricelist up-to-date.
Warehouse Management involves:
• Provide Management, Guidance and Training to warehouse staff and Ensure that they are fully productive and complete their work in the required time frames.
• Ensures that all orders are stocked and recorded.
• Ensure that parts are stored correctly so as to prevent damage and losses.
• Ensure security and accuracy of stock levels.
• Maintain all part codes, barcodes and locations for parts
• Maintain accurate records of parts replaced under warranty and details of faulty parts.
• Control the removal of scrap items.
• Ensure safety and security is followed.
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
||Automotive; Manufacturing and Production
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Warehouse and Parts Manager – Matgr بكل سهولة الان مجانا.