No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
JOB PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES and JOB CONTENT
1. Receiving goods: – JH will receive a mail from AFL confirming dispatch of Good to the stores . Before unloading the goods JH has to make sure that the container seal is in tack, If found damaged this should be reported to the security in charge or duty manager.
2. Once the seal is open JH has to unload goods and check them against order forms/ the load list. While unloading the goods JH has to make sure that they are not damaged . The unloaded goods to be then updated to the scanner and a final confirmation to be informed to the Warehouse supervisor. These then have to be sent for display on the floors.
3. Damaged Goods: – Store Raised Discrepancy (SRD)for damaged goods and forward to Admin a JH has to raiseDept for follow up .
4. Local Vendors: – JH has to make a Manuel check /Manuel LPO for all local vendors as per barcodes .JH has to also maintain a log book.
5. RTS (Return to sender) :-JH has to check on local items that are nearing expiry dates and which are not getting sold (specially chocolates) . These should be arranged to be returned to the local vendor and a log book to be maintained
6. Storage:-JH has to make sure that the goods are stored on the racks or stack bulky items on floors. All unloaded goods to be clearly marked and displayed for ease of reference.
7. Stocks -advise supervisor on stock and re-ordering levels
8. Delivery: – A gate pass has to be made by the security dept before dispatching any goods. JH has to also make sure that the goods which are to be sent to customers have proper details of the location and well packed and send out with completed delivery orders to customers. A log out book to be maintained for outbound goods .JH has to schedule drivers and follow up with customers to make sure the customers have received the goods.
9. Ware House Equipments: – JH has to make sure that the forklifts and are serviced and the scanners are in order everyday before any deliveries are accepted.
10. JH has to assist in the ware house in absence of the warehouse supervisor. JH should also assist on the sales floor when busy with customers. Supervision:
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|