Warehouse Associates – BPO+
• Receives shipments and verifies quantity and quality of materials; receipts of products and maintains required files and records.
• Monitors stocks on hand to ensure adequate stock levels.
• Labels with price sticker/barcodes or date label all items received and immediately put them away in their appropriate areas/shelves.
• Assists Pharmacy Buyer in receiving verifying and filling pricing, logging photocopying and storing all incoming intra/interdepartmental requisitions.
• Assist supervisor in checking inventory and stock taking as required.
• Responsible for receiving, sorting and prepare pharmacy requirements on a daily basis or as directed.
• Picks up discontinued medication, near expire items and label them with specific sticker.
• Routes necessary documents and invoices to appropriate purchasing/accounting personnel.
• Maintains filing/requisitions of Pharmacy through the systems used.
• Removes recalled stock items approaching expiration from shelves by the supervisor directions.
• Responsible for charting refrigerator and freezer temperatures to ensure accuracy of temperature controls.
• Maintains warehouse neat clean, orderly and appropriately.
• Performs other responsibilities as required.
||Logistics and Transportation
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Warehouse Associates – BPO+ بكل سهولة الان مجانا.