Receipt of Materials
• Receive spare parts and materials and record transactions on the material tracking system to ensure receipt.
Material Inspection and Payment
• Check items received, stored and returned to stores and report any damage, storage or discrepancies to the supervisor so that corrective actions can be taken, and payments can be cleared.
Storage and Retrieval of Materials
• Sort and store assigned materials in designated bins, shelves or storage areas to ensure they are properly wrapped, kept in protective boxes or cartons and stored.
Organise the systematic storage of materials in various locations to easily locate, retrieve and issue material in a timely manner.
Implement and maintain a filing system to ensure tracking of goods issued and other documents are preserved and easily retrievable. Be familiar with CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System applications) relevant to materials movement, inventory and min/max levels.
• Coordinate and participate in special and scheduled stock counts as required to monitor the stock levels on timely and need basis.
• Assist and / or participate in the performance of physical warehouse inventories to ensure current and future work can be carried out in a prompt manner.
• Test rigging and or check loads to ensure they are correctly rigged prior to lifting.
• Direct workers engaged in hoisting, lifting and moving loads to ensure safety of personnel and materials.
• Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams and gin pole booms and be able to control movement of materials in a safe and efficient manner.
• Store, inspect equipment e.g. slings, shackles, chokers, and winches and maintain equipment certification register and prepare equipment for inspection and recertification.
• Be able and licensed to operate lifting equipment if required.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Statements and Reports
• Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate departmental statements and reports to meet and department requirements, policies and standards.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
• Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, quality of products/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
|Job Location:||Basra, Iraq|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|