WASH Project Assistant – Zaatari Camp – ACTED
“Improving WASH Services in Transit Facilities hosting Syrian displaced population in North of Jordan”.
Under the supervision of the SWM Manager, the Site Monitor is in charge of monitoring the entry and exit of all garbage trucks involved in the implementation of ACTED activities.
1. Monitoring of garbage trucks in the camp:
Under the responsibility of the SWM Manager, he/she monitors the activities of garbage trucks operating in the framework of ACTED activities in the camp.
• Implements the garbage voucher system according to established procedures, and compiles garbage vouchers for all ACTED garbage trucks leaving the camp
• Compiles the garbage collection logbook according to procedures
• Checks if the trucks are empty and take a photo of each truck entering the camp
• Checks if the trucks are full and takes a photo of each truck leaving the camp
• Reports the daily volume of garbage evacuated from the camp to the SWM Manager
• Immediately informs the SWM Manager when a new garbage truck is used by the contractor, and collaborates in measuring the volume of the new truck
• Liaises with ACTED garbage collection contractor according to instructions by the SWM Manager
2. Reporting / communication
• Communicates with the SWM Manager and relevant staff for any difficulty linked to his/ her tasks, to ACTED intervention or to security situation and proposes possible solutions
• Respects ACTED security procedures and ensures these procedures are set-up and respected in the site by all ACTED staff members
• Communicates with local authorities, UN agencies, NGOs and CBOs working in the site according to ACTED policies
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة WASH Project Assistant – Zaatari Camp – ACTED بكل سهولة الان مجانا.