The “Strengthening the Resilience of Water Utilities (RWU)” in Jordan is seeking a “Water GIS Expert and Trainer” – on a full time base employment.
The position holder is responsible for:
• Supporting for the Water Loss Reduction Program (WLR) in the Project Area and the Regional Operating Units of WAJ Balqa.
• Woking with the administrative and operation departments/units in relation to GIS activities in WAJ Balqa and its Regional Operating Units, assessment of data availability and quality control, work flows and work outputs. Also, provide recommendations for redesign of procedures of WAJ Balqa and its Regional Operating Units .
• Supporting the preparation and implementation of tenders, specifications and procurement documents for GIS, GPS and other project related equipment.
• Supporting the requested analysis for related project implementation activities.
• Implementing relevant data and feeds them into the GIS/ project’s monitoring system, and supporting workshops with the team and the partner organizations.
• Providing technical inputs to all management tools as required based on GIS.
• Monitoring and reporting of the projects progress according to GIZ rules & regulations
• Human capacity development assessment and training for GIS and GPS, Data collection in the field, Hydraulic modelling and other related field activities.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|