- Proven work experience as a web designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other
- visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies.
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|