Overall Objective of the Job
The .Net Developer designs, developers, supports, writes and implements software programming applications and components and/or installs software applications and components.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
2. Create and deliver data-driven reports.
3. Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
4. Enhance existing by analyzing business objectives, preparing, action plan, and identifying areas for modification and improvements.
5. Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
6. Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
7. Create technical specification and test plans.
8. Create new and extend existing operational documentation.
9. Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks.
10. Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
11. Follow the specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|