Workforce Management Assistant Manager – Zain Group
The job holder is responsible for supervising the Workforce Management section including call volume forecasting, contact center scheduling, daily operations supervision, cost management and people management.
– Set related section performance objectives, in coordination with head of related department, and continuously monitor progress and development towards organizational and section strategic objectives and communicate periodic performance reports to provide evaluation results and recommend improvements
Function and Team Management:
– Implement and suggest improvement to related section policies, process and standard operating procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled
– Review key performance indicators results, suggest improvement and ensure corrective actions are implemented as needed
Forecasting and Scheduling:
– Coordinate with other Departments in order to develop monthly call volume forecasts and contact center schedules for planning purposes
– Ensure that Operations directorate resources are appropriately staffed to meet targeted service levels and average speed of answer on interval basis
– Supervise the daily operations of workforce management Section including creating and deleting user profiles to ensure database accuracy
– Supervise daily activities to measure and assess the achievement of operational performance objectives and provide recommendations to ensure that operational and customer goals are met
– Ensure the provision of needed support and supervise the response to workforce management requests pertaining to processes, call types, skill groups etc.
– Review, monitor and control the cost of Customer Care equipment and personnel to ensure that budgetary goals are met
Client and Account Management:
– Interface with clients and handle account management issues in coordination with the direct supervisor
– Liaise with the heads of Customer Care directorates to support the execution of new initiatives for business growth purposes
– Liaise with all internal departments to ensure the delivery of required reports and deliverables
– Compile needed information and develop periodical reports pertaining to set operational and customer objectives
– Supervise the implementation of set commissions and bonus schemes in a concise and timely manner
– Act as the human resources point of contact for designated contact centers supervising recruitment and selection of agents, training, etc.
– Act as a focal point between staff and head of related division to enhance internal communication
– Motivate staff, assist in conducting the performance and conduct guidance on training programs to maximize employees' performance
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Workforce Management Assistant Manager – Zain Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.