Workshop Manager – Citylink Group Of Companies
The Workshop Manager is responsible
for the efficient running of the workshop and
supporting its programs that include vehicle maintenance & repair, inventory
management and training.
This position will manage and lead a team of people in allocating workload and managing the day to day operations in the workshop. It requires the job holder to co-ordinate resources and liaise with internal and external key contacts to ensure work is delivered on time and to a quality
– Set up standard time parameters for each major and minor repairs of the vehicles and ensure adherence to the same by all workshops.
– Repair and maintenance of vehicle.
– Inventory and supply management of parts.
– Improvement in quality & reduction in cost of the spare parts.
– Assist in identifying and certifying new vendors as per company standards.
– Periodical evaluation of existing vendors against company standards.
– Manage scrap with the objective of reducing it.
– Schedule vehicle recovery in case of breakdown.
– Constantly work on maximizing vehicle on-road time.
– Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays or concerns.
– Developing a reporting format for daily & periodical reports.
– Upgrade workshop facilities at each major branch locations & provide the workshop with ideal layout & structure.
– Identify staff that require training and impart training opportunities to ensure their skills are improved.
– Develop periodic preventive maintenance schedule & programs and implement the same.
– Promote a Health and Safety culture within the workshop.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
||India; Philippines; Pakistan
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Workshop Manager – Citylink Group Of Companies بكل سهولة الان مجانا.