Workshop Supervisor (Dammam, Jeddah) – Globe Marine Services Co.
Responsible for leading the direct work in the workshop and ensuring that the work is carried out according to applicable instructions and in a rational and economic way for both the customers and the company.
• Arranges daily work planning and directs workshop manpower such as but
not limited to mechanics, electrician, technicians, helpers, storekeepers,
• After vehicle inspection evaluates the needs for repairs and prepares the job
card to be approved by the workshop manager.
• Ensures the ordered work is carried out and evaluates performed work
(decides for additional works if needed).
• Inspects – in connection with warranty – parts that have been replaced.
Establishes fault parts number of damage and reason code for each warranty
measure and notes this on the job card.
• Test drives vehicles and mobile equipment before and after the work is
carried out, when needed.
• Conducts a final check on the compiled work order, primarily to ensure all
work carried out has been charged for.
• Conducts daily workshop walkthrough to inspect all workshop area for
compliance with company’s procedures and SHEQ standards. Ensures that
the workshop and store areas are kept tidy and that workshop equipment and
tools are in good condition.
• Check that necessary tools and consumables are in stock.
• Check that fast-moving parts are in stock, but no overstocking.
||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
||Training and Development
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Workshop Supervisor (Dammam, Jeddah) – Globe Marine Services Co. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.