Workshops Manager – Taqa for Marketing Oil Products
Purpose of role:
• The role is responsible for the acquisition and key account management of Workshops with volume, GM, and product mix targets
• This role is responsible for planning and implementing Castrol’s “Winning in Market Place” strategy for product brands in Workshops channel.
• This role works very closely with the sales team to implement the WORKSHOPS offer on the ground.
• The role develops & executes mechanics advocacy and loyalty program, tracks the program effectiveness against agreed KPIs and adapt plans accordingly.
It is responsible for the Micro-marketing program and monitor the progress against agreed KPIs and adapt plans accordingly to maximize business returns.
Key Results/ Account-abilities expected from role:
• Lead, plan and executes workshops acquisition plan in accordance to the annual plan
• Lead the development and execution of WORKSHOPS/mechanics advocacy programs and Micro marketing annual plan including market identification, KPI setting, volume and GM targets.
• Work with sales team to develop the detailed roll out plan with aligned the KPIs
• Lead the establishment of online and offline platform for the WORKSHOPS/mechanics advocacy program
• Support the General Manager in developing customer acquisition, loyalty and trade up strategies for branded workshop channel
• Manage and maintain the relationship with Workshops using best-in-class Key account management strategies relevant to the Egyptian market
• Deliver planned programs including channel offer, mechanics training and micro-marketing programs through consolidating inputs from brand team, and Sales network
• Implement the online and offline advocacy program, coordinating with the Brand and communications team and sales network to ensure its effectiveness and sustainability.
• Work with agencies to develop and produce tools and contents for both WORKSHOPS/mechanics advocacy program, branded workshop offer and Micro-marketing with the support from global offer development team
• Manage the WORKSHOPS/Mechanics communities both online and offline. .
• Drive the in-store merchandising to enhance product visibility and share at POS, and maximize value from merchandising infrastructure.
• Define KPIs and tracking system, monitor progress of initiatives vs agreed KPIs
• Monitor implementation of marketing plan, offer delivery and deployment of advocacy program and Micro-marketing with sales network
• Monitor the progress of both WORKSHOPS/mechanics advocacy program and Micro-marketing, and track the business ROI delivery and adapt the plan accordingly
• Track the branded workshop channel offer
• Monitoring competitor activity in the market to ensure value share gain
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Workshops Manager – Taqa for Marketing Oil Products بكل سهولة الان مجانا.