• Design training plan including various techniques such as classroom learning, demonstrations, one-on-one coaching or on job training in youth issues.
• Create, develop and prepare training materials and multimedia visual aids and presentations on the training topic related including :
1. Positive youth development.
2. Working with youth in humanitarian settings.
3. Youth and Sexual Reproductive Health Rights.
4. Advanced training for trainers on concepts of peer education and youth led initiatives.
5. 3 Specialized trainings based on youth workers needs and requirements.
• Implement technical trainings for youth workers in Za’atari camp.
• Develop effective pre and post evaluation tests and any other performance evaluation tools.
• Provide performance feedback and analysis.
• Build solid cross-functional relationships
• Timely managed and deliver training on the time proposed with no delay.
• Provide the Program Manager with high quality training report.
• BOD (Entire Workday)
|Job Location:||Mafraq, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|